Social Media Audits
Social Media Review and Best Practice Recommendations
Relax! It’s Only Social Media
A social media audit is a great way to determine if your current activity is hitting the mark, or if there are things you need to do to improve your performance.
A social media audit could look to answer the following questions:
- How does social media fit into your business?
- Are you using the right social media platforms?
- Are your social media profiles set-up correctly?
- Are you reaching the right audience/s?
- Do you know what your competitors are up to on social media?
- Is your social media advertising performing effectively?
- Are you measuring what matters to your business?
An audit project will include an initial discovery call, written report and virtual presentation.
During the discovery call we will discuss the questions you need answering, and expected outputs.
You may be required to provide confidential information including usernames and passwords to your social media accounts and access to Google analytics for the audit.
Thank you for getting in touch about a social media audit. Your message is now in my inbox and I will respond shortly.