LinkedIn Advertising Masterclass, a 2-Module Series
In this LinkedIn Advertising Masterclass you will gain the knowledge and skills to effectively leverage paid-for content on LinkedIn, the number one social media platform for B2B marketing.
This course will provide you with valuable insights and real-life examples to help you run successful LinkedIn Advertising campaigns within LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
Module 1 of the course will refresh you on the fundamentals of online advertising, help you set up and optimize a LinkedIn Ads account, and get familiar with the LinkedIn Campaign Manager advertising platform. You will learn how to identify your advertising objectives, define your target audience, and use LinkedIn’s advanced audience targeting options.
Module 2 will teach you about the best LinkedIn ad formats to use, learn creative top tips and best practices along with how to build, monitor and optimize your campaigns for the best results.
You are invited to participate in the discussion and ask questions throughout each session.
Quick key takeaways:
- The role LinkedIn advertising plays in the marketing funnel.
- The fundamentals of LinkedIn advertising.
- Setting up your LinkedIn advertising account.
- Navigating the LinkedIn Campaign Manager platform.
- Defining your LinkedIn advertising objectives.
- The importance of knowing your target audience.
- Using LinkedIn’s ad targeting.
- LinkedIn ad formats & ad types.
- Advertising design and copywriting tips.
- The importance of A/B testing.
- How to build and track your campaigns.
- Budget considerations.
- LinkedIn’s reporting and analytics capabilities.