Learn with me
Social Media Analytics Training Workshop
How are you measuring success on social media?
In this workshop we will:
- Understand the importance of setting SMART objectives for social media
- Understand the social media measurements that matter to you and your business, and how best to present data and insights to key stakeholders
- Learn how to ensure you are reaching the right people – find information about your followers and when they are online (your best time to post)
- Learn how to identify your best performing content (so your future content performs even better)
- Learn how to use the ‘start, stop, continue’ approach to make decisions about your future social media activity
Social Media Platforms
This workshop can cover one or more of the following social media platforms:
My training style is a mix of presentation slides and facilitation.
Listening to feedback and learning from other attendees is valuable; when time permits breakout rooms will be used for discussions and practical exercises.
Ideal Training For
I have experience in delivering training for organisations across B2C, B2B, public sector and educational institutions.
This training is most suited to marketers and social media managers. It is also relevant for account managers within social media and digital agencies who manage social media for their clients. Examples used within the training will be tailored for your industry.
From 5 people to 500+, I can adapt the content to suit whatever size audience you prefer. However, for interaction and discussion around the topic I would recommend an optimum group size of 8-15.
How Much Does It Cost?
I charge per hour of training delivery (£300+VAT per hour), which covers all time spent planning and tailoring the course for your individual needs and level of experience.
I can deliver this topic as a one-off session, or a series of sessions to match your learning and development needs, and budget.
All training can be delivered effectively via Zoom or Teams. If you would prefer face-to-face training, travel time and expenses will be charged in addition to the training delivery fee.