My talks include up-to-date statistics, best practice case studies and plenty of top tips for delegates to take away and implement. View some of my previous presentations on Slideshare.
Lynda.com, a LinkedIn Company, is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. I’m proud to be a course instructor, and have the following courses currently available here on Lynda.com or here on LinkedIn Learning.
- Social Media Marketing ROI
- Content Marketing: Social Media
- Content Marketing: Videos
- B2B Foundations: Social Media Marketing
- Setting a Marketing Budget
Courses are free to access if you have a LinkedIn premium account, or contact me for a free Lynda.com trial.
Whether it’s a ‘lunch and learn’ session, webinar, half or full day workshop, my approach to in-house training is grounded in understanding your business needs and objectives.
13 June 2018: Social Media for B2B (Bristol)
19 June 2018: What’s the point of LinkedIn? (Brighton)
30 June 2018: Social Media Day Workshops (details tbc)
24 September 2018: LinkedIn (Gloucestershire College, Cheltenham Campus)
- 14 May 2018: How to nail social media in just ten minutes a day
- 11 June 2018: How social media helps with business networking
- 9 July 2018: How to Use Social Media to Find Clients
- 13 August 2018: How to use LinkedIn to build your business
- 10 September 2018: How to harness the power of your personal brand on social media
- 8 October 2018: How to promote your business, without blagging
- 12 November 2018: How to use visual content for social media marketing
- 10 December 2018: Top tips for building your online presence