If you’re looking to improve your marketing skills, get started with social media or ensure you’re up-to-date with the latest best practice examples, you can learn with me online or as part of a small group workshop.
Everything I share is grounded in theory as well as practical experience, continued learning (I’m an avid reader and information junkie) and from knowledge gained by speaking to hundreds of business professionals.
Every session is interactive – I listen as much as I talk!
Each month I host a free webinar for IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed.
To register, visit the IPSE website.
- 11 March – How to use Facebook Groups to build your business
- 13th May – How to use social media to find clients
- 10th June – How to use social media to build the know, like and trust factor
- 15th July – Social media dos and don’ts
I have the following courses currently available on LinkedIn Learning. Courses are free to access if you have a LinkedIn premium account.
- Social Media Marketing ROI
- Content Marketing: Social Media
- Content Marketing: Videos
- B2B Foundations: Social Media Marketing
- Setting a Marketing Budget
- Marketing Foundations: Targeting
- Marketing your Event
I run the following courses at Gloucestershire College. To book your place contact Student Services on 0345 155 2020.
- 23rd April – LinkedIn Essentials
- 24th April – Content Marketing Fundamentals
- 8th May – Marketing on Social Media
- 9th May – LinkedIn Masterclass
- 12th June – LinkedIn Essentials
- 13th June – Content Marketing Fundamentals
- 24th June – Marketing on Social Media
- 25th June – LinkedIn Masterclass
Download this document for full course details.
Event Marketing Masterclass
- 28th February, Exeter. To join the waiting list, visit: https://event.exeter.ac.uk/blog/event-marketing-masterclass-28th-february-2019
First Time Freelance
- 3rd April, Cardiff: this FREE of charge evening event, is part of a series of IPSE events designed to provide individuals, from all industries, with top tips and advice on how to successfully launch a career as a freelancer. I will be speaking on ‘the importance of social media for freelancers’. Book your place here.
Gloucestershire Business Show Workshops
- 21st May: Social media for business – keeping your perspective and your sanity
- 22nd May: Not just shouting! Building the know, like and trust factor on social media
National Freelancers Day
- 20th June: Creating content for social media success
If you’re looking a speaker for your event, or in-house training, get in touch.
“Luan’s courses are fun and easy to digest. She manages to explain things so clearly and in plain language that everyone of all ages can understand the issues. You come out ‘getting it’.”
Luan delivered a fantastic LinkedIn workshop for International Benefits Network. She hit just the right note: making the subject simple enough for beginners and also giving plenty of insights for the more experienced social media users in the group. Feedback from our consultants was really positive – everyone got something from Luan’s workshop. Sally Hart
As the Seminar Executive for the Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce, I asked Luan to deliver a 1 hour seminar on social media, aimed at Chamber members and other local business. These are 1 hour sessions of useful advice for businesses. Luan delivered a significant amount of information in this hour, helping attendees focus their time when using social media. It was clear, interactive, and contained many suggestions for useful tools. I would be happy to recommend Luan and hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks! Tracey Adams
Luan Wise has been a speaker at Moda UK on more than one occasion, talking to our audience of fashion retailers. Luan is a brilliant speaker who can keep an audience completely engaged. She has a natural way of speaking to the audience whilst still being clear and concise. Her marketing knowledge shines through and the audience members always go away with some useful hints and tips to make the most of their marketing. Nicole Yates
I first made contact with Luan via a LinkedIn post. In fact, I was so impressed by the blog, I asked Luan to deliver a session at one of our CommsHero events. Since then Luan has been involved as a speaker at further events and will be invited to future sessions. The feedback we’ve had from delegates was always very positive “great insight in to the marketing world”, “pitched perfectly for the target audience”, “we came away buzzing with lots of great ideas we will use in our organisation”.Asif Choudry
We first asked Luan to provide LinkedIn training as part of a personal development programme. Luan completed personalised LinkedIn profile audits, ran a webinar for team members to hear top tips and ask questions, all complementing her detailed ‘Getting Started with LinkedIn’ e-learning course. We have since asked Luan to support our business development team, again with personalised profile audits, webinars and the advanced ‘Getting Results from LinkedIn’ e-learning course. Luan is easy to work with and the courses have been highly praised by everyone who has taken them. Jess Putt, Marketing Manager, British Gas Business
We asked Luan to help our scientists get the most from LinkedIn. She worked methodically to establish what was needed and deliver this through benchmarking, a face-to-face workshop and a series of e-modules targeted at individuals needs. As a result we saw our LinkedIn presence grow dramatically with a doubling in traffic from LinkedIn to our website. This just wouldn’t have happened without Luan as the catalyst. Leighton Jones, Head of Marketing & Communications, Campden BRI Group